"Women do not have to accept just what is offered; we are allowed to ask for more or different or better.” – Kemi Nekvapil
In The Gift of Asking, life-coach Kemi Nekvapil identifies fifteen costs ‘not asking’ has on women. How this manifests in each women is different, but it can include lower wages, unfulfilling relationships, lack of self care, lack of direction and lack of personal fulfilment.
By reading this book, you will learn:
- To own your wants and needs, without guilt or apology
- Tools for effective asking
- Step-by-step processes to ask confidently for what you want or need, even if your knees are shaking
- What to do when the answer is “no”
- 5 asking processes to transform your relationship to asking and therefore yourself.
“Kemi Nekvapil gets to the heart of what it takes for women to create a life they truly love. Drawing on her own hard-won wisdom and diverse experience coaching and speaking to women the world over, Kemi will help you identify the fear that is standing in the way of you embracing your true worth, asking for (and getting) what you truly want, and making your bravest mark in the world.”
Download the first chapter, for FREE!
Unwrap the gift of asking, and ignite your personal power.
We’re committed to your privacy. We use your information to share Kemi's Weekly Words with you. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.