Firstly, thank you if you took the time to reply to my weekly words last week, your thoughts, words and commitment to taking anti-racism actions are deeply felt.
If you shared the last two weekly words, with anyone, I thank you.
Now a gift for you.
I have been a little naughty this month because there are more than three questions this month, but I wanted to allow you to do some of the work I facilitated with The Hunger Project last week.
The feedback was that people found the questions helpful, so here they are, just for you.
As restrictions ease, we have an excellent opportunity to create what the ‘new normal’ is going to be as individuals and as a community.
Use these questions to clarify what you have learnt, what you now value and how you can move towards prioritising what is important to you.
Treat yourself to a beverage of your choice and get stuck in.
- What have you learnt about yourself during this time of isolation?
- What have you learnt about the world during this time?
- What have you learnt about people during isolation?
- What has made you angry during isolation?
- What has warmed you, inspired you, bought you solace?
- Has this time allowed you to gain clarity on your priorities and if so, what are your top 3 priorities in life right now?
- If you could describe your life ‘pre-solation’ in 3 words, what words would you use?
- If you were to create a three-sentence vision for your life post-isolation, what would that vision consist of?
- What three words would you want to describe your life post-isolation?
- What would you need to stop doing to move towards this life?
- What would you need to start doing?
- What commitment do you need to make to hold yourself to this vision?
- What three actions would you need to take first?
- What will be your first action?
- When will you take this action?
Wishing you a weekend of a new normal,