Women do not have to accept just what is offered; we are allowed to ask for more or different or better.” – Kemi Nekvapil
In The Gift of Asking, life-coach Kemi Nekvapil identifies fifteen costs ‘not asking’ has on women.
These include resentment, withdrawal, disappointment, loneliness, overwhelm, and disempowerment. How this manifests in the life of each women is different but can include lower wages, unfulfilling relationships, lack of self care, lack of direction and lack of personal fulfilment.
By reading this book, you will learn:
- to own your wants and needs, without guilt or apology
- Tools for effective asking
- Step-by-step processes to ask confidently for what you want or need, even if your knees are shaking
- what to do when the answer is “no”
- 5 Asking processes to transform your relationship to asking and therefore yourself.
You are invited to unwrap the gift of asking, and to ignite your personal power.