The Shift Series is ready for your listening pleasure!
When anything is new, it takes a while to build interest and momentum, and this is where the podcast needs your support and attention.
I have created the content, but I need your help to share it.
At the moment it has been downloaded in Australia, USA, Canada, UK, Botswana, Kenya, France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Singapore and the Philippines. Incredible!!!
I created this podcast, so more people have access to the power of coaching, I need your support and action to spread the message of tapping into our inner resources to make positives shifts in our lives.
How can I help? I hear you cry. Here is how.
Here are 3 actions you can take right now.
1. Download: The more downloads the podcast gets in the first 2 weeks the better as it means it will be found by others and it could make it to the ‘New and Noteworthy’ section iTunes, which would be incredible, so please download all the episodes, there are 10 in all!
2. Review: Reviews build awareness of the podcast, and they also let me know what you think of the content and how you are using the messages. Please email me to let me know you have left a review with your postal address and then I can thank you personally and send you a little gift of thanks in the mail.
3. Share: Share the podcast links with your friends and family far and wide. They are more likely to listen to the show if you send them the link, as supposed to just telling them about it.
Thank you if you have already downloaded the episodes, written a review and shared the links, it means so much.
My producer and I are already locking in dates to record the next round of episodes because the feedback has been so fantastic.
Some reviews so far:
- “Thank you, Kemi for empowering me to take the first step into shifting my life.”
- “It is truly magical that there is so much wisdom in less than 10 minutes. How do you know exactly what I need to hear?”
- “Congratulations on such a phenomenal podcast that is so good I listened to the first episode twice. I absolutely loved that the episodes are short, actionable and accessible – I even have a post-it note on my desk with ‘What one action will you take today that will cause you to shift forward?’. I can’t wait to listen to the next episode! Congratulations again, and thank you for creating something so absolutely wonderful and impactful.”
- “I have done a bit of a binge on your newly released podcast, it’s great! I love the format, and the content is spot on. I was moved by many stories shared in the podcast.”