If you are based in Melbourne, I invite you to join me and some incredible female speakers on Sunday Nov 19 at The Modern Women Of Wellness event in Southbank.
I am proud to stand alongside this stellar line-up of speakers:
– LAURA POOLE, Vedic meditation teacher and co-founder of 1 Giant Mind.
– DR NAT KRINGOUDIS, doctor of Chinese medicine, author, speaker and the founder and owner of The Pagoda Tree.
STRESS & HORMONES – Stress has become the modern epidemic that affects us all, no matter how hard we try and escape it, it’s a reality. It’s not that stress is bad for us, in fact it is essential – but the trick to long-term health and wellbeing is learning to use this as your superpower. For women, it adds another layer to hormone imbalance and unexplained issues including menstrual irregularities, infertility, lengthy menopause, PCOS, endometriosis being the most common. Let’s shake things up, show stress who’s boss and get the clues we need to create sweeter and happier hormones. Nat can’t wait to show you how!
– NICOLE BIJLSMA, building biologist and author of the bestselling Healthy Home, Healthy Family. Outdoor air pollution kills more people in Australia than deaths from the road toll, and indoor air quality is up to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Why? Most of the chemicals in building materials, furnishings, cleaning and personal care products have never been tested for their impact on human health. Nicole explores how chemicals are regulated, the sources of toxicants in the home, links them to most chronic diseases and shows you how easy it is to reduce your toxicant load.
– DR FIONA ENKELMANN, integrative GP and naturopath/Narayani Wellness Medical.
A GUT FEELING – There is a complex and intriguing connection that exists between our gut and brain that influences how we feel, think and act. From how our diet influences our gut bugs and the role they play in the regulation of our mood, to how our nervous system impacts our gut bugs and digestive function, Dr Fi will delve into the gut-brain axis, illustrating its essential role in achieving great health. You’ll be left feeling inspired and armed with strategies to help love your guts even more.
– KEMI NEKVAPIL, credentialed life coach, speaker and author.
BUILDING YOUR PERSONAL POWER – Many of us want ‘quick tips’ on how to live a fulfilling and nourished life. The reality is there are no short cuts. There are however building blocks that help us to become the woman we want to be for ourselves, and for others. Kemi Nekvapil will share with you what she believes to be the new ‘super power’ for women.
If you would like to know more about this event and to book your place click here
There is no need to wait until January 1st to look after yourself better, learn what you need to know now, and enter 2018 ready!
I wish you a weekend of internal and external love. xxx